mountains

mountains

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Einstein Inspiration

These are some quotes from Albert Einstein I like:

Learn from yesterday, life for today, hope for tomorrow.  The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Logic will get you from A to B.  Imagination will take you everywhere.

Imagination is everything.  It is the preview of life's coming attractions.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.

I have no particular talent.  I am merely inquisitive.

- Albert Einstein


I just think Albert Einstein is amazing and want to spend some time studying theoretical physics...  why am I obsessed with dead people?  Maybe its because I was a history major.  Anyway, I think we can learn a lot from the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment