mountains

mountains

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Some Taylor Swift Quotes I liked excited for Reputation to come out!

"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average" 
- I think a lot of successful people have this feel its been a common trend I've noticed 

"I think every girls dream is to find a bad boy at the right time when he wants to not be bad anymore"

"One element of Madonna's career that really takes center stage is how many times she's reinvented herself.  It's easier to stay in one look, one comfort zone, one musical style.  Its inspiring to see someone whose only predictable quality is being unpredictable."
- How can we constantly reinvent out lives.  My dad said that same thing about his Dentistry career. 

"There are so many emotions that you're feeling, you can get stifled by them if you're feeling them all at once.  What I try to do is take one moment - one simple, simple feeling - and expand it into three and a half minutes."  
- I wish I had a way to process my feelings like that.  Trying to figure it out... I'd like it to be productive like song writing 

"My confidence is easy to shake.  I am very well aware of all of my flaws.  I am aware of all the insecurities that I have."
- I can relate

"I've never gotten thick skin.  If you close yourself off and you get this protective armor, there is a price you pay with that - of not feeling."

"I don't live by all these rigid, weird rules that make me feel all fenced in.  I just like the way that I feel like and that makes me feel very free."

"Anything you put your mind to and add your imagination into can make your life a lot better and a lot more fun."


No comments:

Post a Comment